Here at J&B Storage, we provide secure storage units in Loveland that are perfect for keeping your valuables safe. Whether you utilize your storage unit in between moves or you keep it as a perman…Read More
Over the years of running a self-storage facility in Loveland, we’ve picked up some storage tips.
To make the process easier, consider implementing some or all of these storage tips:
- Use plastic totes or boxes to store smaller items.
- Mark all of your totes and boxes for easy retrieval of items from storage.
- Cover mattresses that you put in storage (old sheets work well for this).
- Double-check with your insurance agent to make sure that your possessions will be covered while they’re in storage.
- Wrap breakable or fragile items in newspaper or bubble wrap before placing them in storage.
- Place the items you’re most likely to need near the front of your storage unit, so that you can easily access them.
- Don’t store any perishable (food) items, propane, chemicals, flammable, or hazardous materials in your storage unit.
- Choose the right size storage unit (we can help you with this), so that you’re not paying to much or having to move your items to a larger unit.
If you need any further information about storage or our self-storage facility, please get in touch with us, or stop by and visit. We’re located at 325 12th Street SW, in Loveland, Colorado.